Copyright & Trademarks
http://gamesonlinestore.com/ regards the privileges of others and we anticipate that our clients should do likewise. http://gamesonlinestore.com/ does not allow the intrusion of the copyrights of others, and it is likewise our approach that we put a stop to the benefits of recurrent guilty parties.
On the off chance that you have proof, know, or have confidence that any of the content available on the http://gamesonlinestore.com/ Site usurps a copyright which you possess or for which you are an assigned operator, it would be ideal if you send a notification of encroachment, steady with the necessities of the Safe Harbor” Provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by fax, email, or customary mail to:
With the information requested as follows :
- Recognize the copyrighted work professed to have been usurped. In the event that different copyrighted works are secured by a solitary notice, give a delegate rundown of such works.
- Recognize the material that is professed to be infringed. Make sure you incorporate adequate and sufficient information to allow GamesOnlineStore to find the material. It would be ideal if you give a URL and screenshots of everything. Incorporate the particular asset(s) or page(s) that you feel have been usurped. State “whole work” ONLY if the entire work has been subjected to infringement.
- Incorporate relevant details of your case to the material, or your relationship to the material’s copyright holder.
- Give your complete name, address, and phone number should we have to explain your case.
- Give a working email address where we can reach you to affirm your case.
- Assuming genuine, incorporate the accompanying explanation: “I have a decent confidence conviction that utilization of the material isn’t approved by the copyright proprietor, its operator, or the law.”
- Assuming genuine, incorporate the accompanying proclamation: “The data in the notice is precise, and I swear, under punishment of truth evasion, that I am, or am approved to follow up for, the proprietor of a selective right that is supposedly encroached.”
- Sign the report, physically or electronically.
GamesOnlineStore trademarks. All designs, logos, page headers, symbols, highlight and administration names remembered for or made accessible through GamesOnlineStore are trademarks, servicemarks, or other licensed innovation of GamesOnlineStore. Such trademarks and other licensed innovation may not be utilized in any way that isn’t approved by law or explicitly by GamesOnlineStore recorded as a hard copy, or in any way liable to cause perplexity, or that defames or ruins GamesOnlineStore. Every single other trademark not claimed by GamesOnlineStore that show up on its sites are the property of their particular proprietors. All rights held.